Local. Trusted. Family Owned.
The Kitchen Cabinet Painting & Refinishing Experts
Top-Rated Kitchen Cabinet Painting & Refinishing
Welcome to Premier Kitchen and Bath Refinishing of Orlando! Having completed hundreds of cabinet painting projects in the Greater Orlando Area, we are the cabinet painting experts that you have been looking for!
Using an acrylic coating that is specifically formulated for kitchen cabinets and meets KCMA standards, our factory trained technicians use professional spray equipment to make your kitchen cabinets look like new in as little as 3 days! You can choose from literally thousands of colors to achieve the exact look that you want, and all for less than half the price of kitchen cabinet replacement. Request a free estimate today to see how affordable kitchen cabinet refinishing can be!
Our experienced team of professionals will work with you to create a beautiful and unique kitchen that you can be proud of for years to come. We use only the highest quality products, so you can rest assured that your cabinets will last for a long time.
Expert Kitchen Cabinet Painting & Refinishing
Are you happy with the layout of your kitchen and bathroom, but are looking to update your outdated cabinets? Don’t replace them! We can transform the look of your kitchen and bathroom by refinishing your existing cabinets, and for a fraction of the cost of replacement. You can choose from literally thousands of colors to match your unique style. Below is an example of our process for a typical kitchen.
- We start by removing and labeling all your doors, drawer fronts, and hardware. The doors and drawer fronts are loaded up in our vans and taken back to our spray shop for refinishing.
- Next, the technician will thoroughly clean all the cabinet surfaces to remove any oils or grease that may be contaminating the surface of the cabinets.
- After cleaning, we de-gloss the surface of the cabinets, typically by lightly sanding all areas where a new coating will be applied. The goal is to remove the glossy surface to promote high mechanical adhesion of the primer.
- Now that the surface has been cleaned and de-glossed, the technicians will carefully review the cabinet frames to make any needed repairs, fill nail holes, caulk gaps, and secure any loose moldings.
- The last step of the preparation is to apply a high bond primer. We use shellac-based and acrylic-alkyd high bond primers to create a strong bond coat.
- The doors and drawer fronts are unloaded and organized on racks in our spray shop. The doors and drawer fronts will receive the same preparation treatment as the cabinet frames.
- After the doors and drawer fronts are cleaned and sanded, the primer is applied in a spray booth using low pressure to ensure an ultra-fine finish.
- While the doors and drawer fronts are being worked on at our shop, a technician will return to your home on the second day to begin top-coating the cabinet frames. After sanding the primer coat smoothly, we spray an acrylic urethane enamel topcoat on all the exposed surfaces.
- Day three is spent at our spray shop perfecting the doors and drawer fronts.
- We carefully inspect each piece under bright lights to look for dents, dings, and cracks so that they can be repaired.
- Once all of the pieces have been inspected and repaired, everything is top coated at our shop in a spray booth using the same acrylic urethane enamel coating as the frames. As each piece is completed it is placed on drying racks for curing.
- A crew will arrive with all the refinished doors and drawer fronts. Before unloading them, the technicians will inspect the frames one last time and make any final touch-ups.
- After final touch-ups are completed, the doors and drawer fronts are unloaded and installed one at a time until your kitchen is fully reassembled.
- The very last step is to install the knobs and pulls and clean up.
What Our Customers Say
Local. Trusted. Family Owned.
The Kitchen Cabinet Painting & Refinishing Pros
***First Time Clients Only!
Just Click "Get A Quote!"
Or Call Us Today!
Pro Kitchen Cabinet Painting & Refinishing
At Premier Kitchen and Bath Refinishing, we are 100% committed to providing our customers with the highest quality refinishing services in the Greater Orlando Area. We provide factory-quality finishes that will last a lifetime! Contact us today for a free consultation and to get started on your kitchen remodeling project. We look forward to hearing from you!
We offer our cabinet refinishing services to the following locations: Apopka, Lake Mary, Longwood, Orlando, Sanford, Oviedo, Winter Garden, Winter Springs, & the surrounding area!